14th April, 2010
Vibrant Electronics Inc.
14 Edith Street,
ZIP – 29650
Dear Harry Atkinson,
The Sony VMX28 TV that I purchased from you on 10.04.2010 turned
out to be quite a disappointment for my entire family. While it appeared the same as the one I saw in advertisement in the newspaper, I am really sorry to inform, it did not perform in the same way.
Following the instructions, I unpacked the TV from the cartoon it was sealed in and put it on power mode. But to my utter disbelieve I received an electric shock. I did experience the same problem when I gave it a try for next few occasions.
Therefore, I am returning the Sony VMX28 TV to you and ask that
you issue me a complete refund. I am not interested in getting a replacement for the same.
Very truly yours,
Ms Mary Gomes
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Refund Request Letter
- template letter requesting refund for charge for free trial
- sample letter on getting a refund from an attorney
- sample leter to power plant for turning off utility
- refund request letter sample
- refund letter to an employee
- letter to confirm refund template
- letter for purchase return
- issue refund letter
- free sample refund letters