14th April, 2010
Vibrant Electronics Inc.
14 Edith Street,
ZIP – 29650
Dear Harry Atkinson,
The Sony VMX28 TV that I purchased from you on 10.04.2010 turned
out to be quite a disappointment for my entire family. While it appeared the same as the one I saw in advertisement in the newspaper, I am really sorry to inform, it did not perform in the same way.
Following the instructions, I unpacked the TV from the cartoon it was sealed in and put it on power mode. But to my utter disbelieve I received an electric shock. I did experience the same problem when I gave it a try for next few occasions.
Therefore, I am returning the Sony VMX28 TV to you and ask that
you issue me a complete refund. I am not interested in getting a replacement for the same.
Very truly yours,
Ms Mary Gomes
Top Sample Letters terms:
- refund letter
- Refund Request Letter for overpayment refund
- Sample Refund Request Letter
- request letter refundable fee
- refund request letter sample
- refund Letter Samples
- letters to a funeral home requesting a refund for overpayment
- LETER FOR REFUND REQUEST MEDICAL
- Free Example Refund Letters
- letter of refund request