Name (Write down the name of the recipient)
Designation (Specify his/ her designation)
Department (Mention the name of the department he/ she works in)
Company (Mention the name of the company to which he/ she belongs)
Address (Mention the complete address of the company he/ she belongs to)
Date (Write down the date on which this letter is being sent)
Subject: Write down the purpose of writing the letter in not more than one sentence.
Dear Mr. /Ms. /Mrs. Last Name
Please treat this letter as warning for_________________ [mention the reason for which warning is given].
Its been observed that your behavior is not as per the code of conduct set by the organization _______ _________ [mention about the behaviour which is not accepted] is not accepted as per the company policy.
I, once again warn you for your behaviour. We are hopeful that this would not be repeated in future.
Thanks and Regards,
Name (Mention the name of the person writing the letter)
Designation (Mention the designation of the person writing the letter)
Top Sample Letters terms:
- warning letter to employee
- employee warning letter template
- Free Printable Employee Warning Letter
- employee warning letter sample
- warning letter template
- Warning Letters to Employees Templates
- warning letter templates
- warning letter to employee sample
- free employee warning letter template
- warning letter templates to employees