Announcement to Customers: Increase In Price
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
It has been a pleasure to serve you in the past, and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.
As you may know, [STATE REASON FOR PRICE INCREASE, ex. the dollar has fallen substantially against the yen and economists do not expect it to rise significantly in the near future. Since our Magnaflux compressor uses several parts which are imported from Asia, we have suffered a significant increase in our costs.]
Our first aim is to please our customers. Indeed, however, we will not be able to serve you if our business incurs losses. Unfortunately, we are left with no rational alternative but to increase our prices. We are confident, nonetheless, that you will find the quality of our [products/services] even in light of these new prices to be quite reasonable and competitive.
Enclosed, please find a copy of our new price list, which is effective [DATE, ex. immediately].
While we are not happy about this announcement, we are confident you will continue to be pleased with our superior [products/services]. We look forward to continued business together.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- price increase letter to customers
- price increase letter to customers sample
- price increase letter
- sample price increase letter to customers
- we look forward to doing business with you
- Price Increase Letter to Clients
- price increase letters to customers
- sample price increase letters to customers
- sample price increase letter
- increase letter to customers