Ms. Diana Banks
23rd March, 2007.
Ref: Harassment in the Department
Dear Ms. Banks,
I am writing this letter to inform you about the harassment I am being subjected to, by my immediate boss Mr. John Wolfe.
On various occasions in the past, Mr. Wolfe has been putting me down because of my color and gender. Last evening at our Department’s social get-together, the harassment went way beyond my tolerance levels. He not only made extremely racist remarks against me but also misbehaved with me.
In all the five years that I have been working in this company, this is the first time I have ever had to encounter such problems.
I request you to kindly look into the matter at the earliest and take suitable action.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Sample Letter to Stop Harassment
- Letter to Landlord About Harassment
- letter to landlord arrasment
- sample letters harassment on your boss
- writing letter to boss about harassment
- how to write a letterof my boss harassing me
- How to Stop Landlord Harassment
- informal harrassment letter
- Landlord Harassment Letter
- letter to harrasing supervisor