Ms. Diana Banks
23rd March, 2007.
Ref: Harassment in the Department
Dear Ms. Banks,
I am writing this letter to inform you about the harassment I am being subjected to, by my immediate boss Mr. John Wolfe.
On various occasions in the past, Mr. Wolfe has been putting me down because of my color and gender. Last evening at our Department’s social get-together, the harassment went way beyond my tolerance levels. He not only made extremely racist remarks against me but also misbehaved with me.
In all the five years that I have been working in this company, this is the first time I have ever had to encounter such problems.
I request you to kindly look into the matter at the earliest and take suitable action.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Sample Letter to Stop Harassment
- Landlord Harassment Letter
- sample letters harassment on your boss
- letter to landlord arrasment
- sample harassment letter
- letter to harrasing supervisor
- im being harrassed letters
- how to write the perfect harrassment letter from your manager
- writing letter to boss about harassment
- How to Stop Landlord Harassment