ACCOUNTING MANAGER (Funds)
In the sample accounting manager (funds) resume use of dollar figures and percentages lend weight to the resume by emphasizing accomplishments and consistent verb tense makes for easy reading.
253, Ellis Street
Phoenix, Arizona 01234
(123) 678 344.
- Monitored a staff of 5 people.
- Ensure that resources are spent and handled according to the goals, objectives and missions.
- Predicted client needs and resolved their requests and queries.
- kept an outstanding service record throughout the growth period to smooth the progress of our team’s asset accountability from $8 billion to $10 billion in 16months.
- Monitored and executed currency and security settlements in global markets
- Maintained inbound and external audit requests by effectively integrating all legal tender and security inconsistency with customers and sub-custodians.
- Make sure the funds are being spent as per the budget planned.
1989 to 1990 Deserts Hills, Phoenix, AZ.
- Matured equity transactions in the state markets.
- Prepared weekly and monthly accounting and financial statements for mutual funds.
University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ.
Master of Science, 1992
Phoenix Advantage charter School.
Bachelor of Science, 1989.
Concentration: Finance and Economics.