This is a sample executive resume for your reference. It’s easy for you to create a resume if you are applying for the post of Account Executive. The sample includes pretended names & addresses in such a format that gives an idea how to create an executive accountant resume. Hope you find it useful.
523, John Street,
(201) 555 2938
- Bachelor degree in Commerce in 2000 from University of Chicago Law School
- Course in business administration.
- Knowledge in telephony, wireless, LAN connectivity.
- Microsoft word, excel, power point.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to execute results against strategy & meet critical deadlines.
- Worked as computer operator in print media for 1yr.
- Initiated 6months in Hexaware, a business firm in Chicago as sales executive. scheduled appointments, contributed in presentations.
- Contributed in technical sales and business knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Resolving issues, monitoring competitive products and reactions from clients.
- currently helping a multi production company since 2001 as an Executive Accountant.
- In 1999 joined a software company as an junior production manager analyzed financial and statistical data and revitalized current and fixed assets, liabilities, revenues and expenses.
- Adopted numerous marketing strategy to boost the production and sales on the basis of a balance maintaining between demand and supply.