Requesting Credit Limit Increase
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
We have been pleased to do business with you for the past [DURATION, ex. six months] and we look forward to dealing with you in the future.
I am confident that you are pleased with our history of prompt payment within the [CURRENT TERMS, ex. $3,000 maximum, 30-day] terms you have extended to us. To facilitate the volume of business we foresee doing with you in the future, however, we request that you [REQUESTED TERMS, ex. extend our credit limit to $7,000].
Please contact me at XXX-XXXX if you require any additional information to process our request. I look forward to hearing from you.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- letter format for increasing credit limit
- credit limit enhancement letter format
- credit limit letter
- credit limit enhancement letter
- request letter for payment terms
- credit limit letter sample
- credit limit letter template
- letter of request for payment terms
- letter to extend credit terms
- request letter for increase in credit limit