Requesting Credit Limit Increase
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
We have been pleased to do business with you for the past [DURATION, ex. six months] and we look forward to dealing with you in the future.
I am confident that you are pleased with our history of prompt payment within the [CURRENT TERMS, ex. $3,000 maximum, 30-day] terms you have extended to us. To facilitate the volume of business we foresee doing with you in the future, however, we request that you [REQUESTED TERMS, ex. extend our credit limit to $7,000].
Please contact me at XXX-XXXX if you require any additional information to process our request. I look forward to hearing from you.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- request extended payment terms
- letter for INCREASE CERDIT LIMIT FROM SUPPLIER
- credit limit increase to supplier
- letter requesting extended payment terms
- letter requesting for extended terms from prepay
- letter to supplier to request for extend payment term
- sample letter of credit limit raise
- sample letter of request for increasing credit limit
- samples letter notifying existing customers of their credit limit