7th January 2011
Ohio State court,
Ohio – 563248.
I am writing this statement on behalf of my client Mr. Carl Foster who has been alleged for the crime of theft committed at his colleague Mr. Jason’s house on the 4th January 2010.Having been quite a close acquaintance of my Mr. Foster for over five years now, I can assure you of my client’s disposition being quite incapable of being involved in a crime like this.
I have a witness to testify for my client and an alibi to prove his absence at the scene of crime on that particular day when he had driven to Illinois to meet his relatives. If there are evidences as to my client being involved in the theft indirectly I have a few witnesses to testify in defence of my client’s character which is one well deserving of reverence from all those who have known him.
Advocate Matthew Roosevelt.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- statement for court sample
- letter to court sample
- how to write a letter regards to testifing
- letters to the court regarding logbooks
- letter of disposition
- court apology statement examples
- Samples of Court Statements Letters
- court statement examples
- statement letter for court
- examples of statement of disposition letters of arrest