Mr. Erik Langdon,
666 Commonwealth Avenue,
Boston, MA- 04859
Dear Mr. Langdon,
I have received your letter stating the damage of the plumbing in the kitchen on 07.01.2011. You had asked me to repair the damages at the earliest. I am sorry but due to personal reasons I will be unable to repair the damage or find a suitable person who repairs plumbing anytime sooner.
However you may get it repaired and get a new system installed if necessary with a plumber or your choice. You would have to pay for the manual labour and the materials required. I would deduct the same amount from your rent over a period of few months depending upon the evaluated cost of repair.
Please get the cost of repair and manual labour estimated and send me an official of it. I will be eagerly waiting to hear from you.
Ms. Mitchell Aniston,
Top Sample Letters terms:
- letter to tenant for damages
- landlord statement
- landlord statement letter
- damages letter to tenant
- example of letter for damage deposit
- Letter of apology from landlord to tenant for plumbing repairs
- landlord demand letter for damages
- letter to renter who wont pay for damages
- sample letter to tenant from landlord damages