To Prospective Client Following Up On Meeting
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
Thank you for taking the time to meet with me yesterday. I enjoyed our discussion and took careful note of your requirements in selecting [YOUR OCCUPATION, ex. Legal Counsel].
I believe very strongly that [NAME OF YOUR FIRM, ex. Barnes and Associates] can provide you with the level of service you expect and deserve and that we can establish a solid relationship with you. I welcome the opportunity to be of service to you in any way whatsoever, and look forward to meeting with you again.
I would be pleased to set up a lunch with my colleagues, as well as yourself and any colleagues you would like to bring along.
Thank you again for your time and consideration.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample EMAIL AFTER meeting a prospect customer
- prospective customer letter samples
- samples of thanking client for the lunch
- thank you note for holiday luncheon
- sample thank you for client after first meeting
- prospect thank you letter
- thank you business letter for prospective clients
- thank you email after meeting to potential clients
- sample sales letter to prospective customer
- thank you for meeting with me client letter