To Prospective Client Following Up On Meeting
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
Thank you for taking the time to meet with me yesterday. I enjoyed our discussion and took careful note of your requirements in selecting [YOUR OCCUPATION, ex. Legal Counsel].
I believe very strongly that [NAME OF YOUR FIRM, ex. Barnes and Associates] can provide you with the level of service you expect and deserve and that we can establish a solid relationship with you. I welcome the opportunity to be of service to you in any way whatsoever, and look forward to meeting with you again.
I would be pleased to set up a lunch with my colleagues, as well as yourself and any colleagues you would like to bring along.
Thank you again for your time and consideration.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Prospective Client Follow Up Letter
- thank you note to potential client
- Thank You to Prospective Customer
- sales thank you letter to prospect client
- prospective customer follow up letter
- prospect thank you note
- Prospect Follow Up Email Samples
- nice note to send business client after a sales meeting
- follow up letter to a potential client after meeting
- examples of thank you after prospect didn\t buy