3rd East Avenue,
Dear Mrs. Black,
This is to verify that Mr. Justice and his wife are tenants of 27 Street, Block 6, East London. He pays £680 per month for a two bed roomed unit. Mr. Justice has been our tenant since January 15th 2006 and has been quite cooperative. Except for the time he lost his job, the rent has always been paid on the agreed date. This outstanding rent was settled within two weeks.
Mr. Justice keeps his unit and the surroundings clean. He is careful not to bother other residents and does not put loud music or engage in any other impolite doings. Their dog has not caused any disturbance to the neighbors.
Mr. Justice gave us a one month notice of his intension to vacate the apartment. We will refund him the full deposit at the end of this month.
Please contact me for more information.
Rose Park Apartments
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample letter asking tenent to clean up premises
- letter telling tenant to clean or leave
- examples of letters to tenants for cleaning
- letter examples for apartments dog clean up
- landlord/tenant clean up letter
- landlord notice to clean up premise
- Landlord Clean Up Letter
- how to write a letter to tenant to clean up
- example letter for cleaning apartments
- Warning Notice for keeping apartment clean