Department of Teacher Education & Administration,
O’Connor College of Languages’
June 30, 2010
I am seeking admission to your esteemed institute and into the doctoral program in curriculum and instruction. I graduated from the University of North Carolina in 2005 and majored in International Relations and French. I earned my Master of Arts in Teaching in 2009.
Following this, I worked as a part-time teacher in the Columbus School of Languages for 7 months. We had a class of 250 students, with both A-level classes and for beginners. The Doctoral Degree in Curriculum and Instruction of your college is interesting and I believe this programme can positively help me in the way I plan, teach, and assess my students, leading to a more productive atmosphere.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can discuss your program. Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Sample Letters of intent for teachers
- teaching intent
- Sample Letter Intent Teachers
- letter of intent public school teacher
- sample of letter of intent for teachers
- samples of letter of intent for teachers
- free sample letter of intent for teachers
- intent letter for teaching
- Sample thankyou letter to administrators of the school for new position as teacher
- teacher statement of intent