Department of Teacher Education & Administration,
O’Connor College of Languages’
June 30, 2010
I am seeking admission to your esteemed institute and into the doctoral program in curriculum and instruction. I graduated from the University of North Carolina in 2005 and majored in International Relations and French. I earned my Master of Arts in Teaching in 2009.
Following this, I worked as a part-time teacher in the Columbus School of Languages for 7 months. We had a class of 250 students, with both A-level classes and for beginners. The Doctoral Degree in Curriculum and Instruction of your college is interesting and I believe this programme can positively help me in the way I plan, teach, and assess my students, leading to a more productive atmosphere.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can discuss your program. Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- teaching letter of intent
- example of intend letter for ranking of teachers
- teacher letter of intent sample
- examples of letter of intent for teachers
- letter of intent for promotion of a teacher
- letter of intent for teachers
- letter of intent to teach
- Sample Letter of Intent Teacher
- sample of letter of intent for teachers