School of Language Studies,
University of Chicago,
June 30, 2010
My name is Donna Guber and at present I am pursuing my studies as a senior at Berkeley High, California, where my main subjects are Economics and Math. I am writing this letter to express my interest in the graduation programme at your prestigious university.
I have had a fairly good academic record and some significant achievements in extracurricular activities like debate, quizzes and other competitions. I have enclosed photocopies of my marksheets and certificates with this letter for your kind perusal.
I learned about the benefits of the programme offered by your university through the university website. Your annual Math Olympiad is famous and your esteemed panel of teachers encourages a healthy atmosphere for research, which, in particular, caught my interest. I would consider myself lucky to be a part of the university and hope to hear from you soon.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- college letter of intent
- college letters of intent
- samples of letter of intent to a university
- Letter of Intent for College Application samples
- letter of intent college example
- invitation letter to school competition
- intent letter for college
- example of letter of intention for colledge
- college letter of intent sample
- college letter of intent examples