From Landlord to Tenant Requesting Reimbursement for Utility Payment
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
We enclose a copy of the [NATURE OF BILL, ex. Water Bill] for the period from [PERIOD OF UTILITY BILL, ex. December 2, 1997 to May 12, 1998].
We have paid the bill, therefore please send us [AMOUNT OF BILL, ex. $239.81].
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- one time bill payment recomendation letter
- letter reimbusement for utilities to landlord
- letter to add tenant to water bill
- letter to inform residents they are responsible for the water bill
- how to write a memo to tenant water bill
- SAMPLE LETTER TO TENANTS FOR GAS REIMBURSEMENT
- water bill letter
- lack of renters payment letter
- how to write tenant reimbursement for damages
- final letter of non payment to tenant