From Landlord to Tenant Requesting Reimbursement for Utility Payment
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
We enclose a copy of the [NATURE OF BILL, ex. Water Bill] for the period from [PERIOD OF UTILITY BILL, ex. December 2, 1997 to May 12, 1998].
We have paid the bill, therefore please send us [AMOUNT OF BILL, ex. $239.81].
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- pdf sample letter to tenant to pay utility
- letter to tell tenants to pay their own water
- landlord demand re-imbursement for utility bill
- how to write tenant reimbursement for damages
- how to raid a letter to my tenant for non rent payment
- water bill letter
- letter example to tenant advising utility switch
- letter requesting agent pay landlords bills
- letter to a mobile park manager for reimbursement
- letter to put utilities under tenant name