From Landlord to Tenant Requesting Reimbursement for Utility Payment
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
We enclose a copy of the [NATURE OF BILL, ex. Water Bill] for the period from [PERIOD OF UTILITY BILL, ex. December 2, 1997 to May 12, 1998].
We have paid the bill, therefore please send us [AMOUNT OF BILL, ex. $239.81].
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- WHAT IS A UTILITY REFERENCE LETTER
- letter to tenant for unpaid utilities
- letter of payment of rent by tenant
- letter of credit from a utility company
- letter from tenent to landlord for delay payment
- letter for water reimbursement
- letter for tenants to pay utilities
- images cover letter to change my payment date
- examples on how to write a reinbursement letter for a water bill in charlotte in
- example letters changing utilities to tenants name