From Landlord to Tenant Requesting Reimbursement for Utility Payment
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
We enclose a copy of the [NATURE OF BILL, ex. Water Bill] for the period from [PERIOD OF UTILITY BILL, ex. December 2, 1997 to May 12, 1998].
We have paid the bill, therefore please send us [AMOUNT OF BILL, ex. $239.81].
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- letter to ask for utilities ro landlord
- ttec letter from landlord to have bill on tenant name
- tenant pays water and sewer letter
- sample letter - I have transferred utillties from landlord name into tenant name
- letter from utility board to access services for tents
- landlolrds billing template for utilities colnsumed by tenants
- land lord letter to add waterbill
- free copy of letter telling tentant about turning over of utilities
- email sample of invoicing a tenant for water consumption
- business letter asking for reimbursement of taxes and insurance from tenant