Name of employee
Address of employee
Name of Employer
Dear (name of employer)
First paragraph: State your need to take a leave of absence from the office, mentioning the number of days you will not be working. You should mention the reason for your absence, stating only the facts and not going into too much detail.
Second paragraph: This is where you can describe the status of the projects handled by you. You could also mention that you have handed over the projects to your colleague, who will handle the same during the period of your absence.
Third paragraph: This is where you end the letter by giving your contact numbers on which you can be contacted if required. You also thank the person for understanding your situation and considering your application.
Closure of the letter
Top Sample Letters terms:
- leave application format in word
- simple leave application format for office
- leave letter format in word
- take leave letter sample
- leave letter mail format
- letter format for leave from office
- corporate leave letter format
- letter format for leave from office due to marriage
- leave letter sample format
- leave letter format to office