Warning #2: Bad Behavior
To: [NAME, ex. John Smith]
From: [YOUR NAME]
Date: [DATE, ex. July 5, 1998]
Subject: [NATURE OF BAD BEHAVIOR, ex. Customer Complaints]
[NAME, ex. John], unfortunately, it has again come to my attention [STATE NATURE OF BAD BEHAVIOR, ex. that customers are complaining of rudeness on your part]. You know the importance of [VALUE VIOLATED, ex. customer satisfaction] to our firm. As I mentioned in my memorandum of [DATE, ex. June 15, 1998] to you, this type of behavior is simply unacceptable.
[FIRST NAME, ex. John], if there is something that is troubling you, please contact me and we will deal with it together. I want to keep you as a valued employee; that’s why I sincerely hope this type of incident does not recur.
Please contact me, [FIRST NAME, ex. John], so that we can discuss this matter.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- bad behavior memorandum
- verbal warning unacceptable behaviour
- verbal warning for behavior
- verbal warning about behavior
- valued customer letter sample
- sample verbal warning for bad behaviou
- sample memos for bad behavoir
- memo of understanding for bad behavior
- letter to client warning on unacceptable behaviour
- warning letter for unacceptable behaviour