June 8, 2012
Name/Title Mary Roe
Address 795 E Dragram
City, State, Zip Code Tucson, AZ, 85705
Respected Mr. Scott,
I am currently been treated for cardio. And according to hospital norms I have to pay the bill in two days.
The total bill has been charged is $10000, out of which 50% will be paid by my insurance company and rest 50% I have to pay. As you know I am not well from last one month because of which I was not able to attend my office. Therefore there is no source of income for me.
I request you to give me one month’s time to pay the hospital bill. Please understand my hardship and consider my request if possible. I would be highly grateful if you do so.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample hardship letter for hospital bills
- hardship letter for hospital bills
- hardship letter to hospital sample
- hardship letter to hospital
- hospital hardship letter
- hardship letter hospital bills
- financial hardship letter to hospital sample
- sample financial hardship letter to hospital
- Hospital Hardship Letter Free
- letter to hospital