Electrical Engineering Department,
Minto College of Engineering and Management,
July 30, 2010
Subject: – Application for the post of lecturer
Hello Sir / Madam,
With reference to the newspaper notice for the vacancy in the post of lecturer in your Electrical Engineering department, I am highly willing to apply for the opportunity. With a relevant work experience of five years at Mumbai Government Institute of Technology, I find myself certain enough to suit all your requirements the best. Also, last year I had completed a correspondence course in business as well. It gives me immense pleasure to inform that given a chance, I can serve your management course needs too.
During my lectureship at the above mentioned college, I was twice awarded as the most promising young face of the institution. I am ready to face a personal interview with your highly esteemed panel of interviewers, with an absolutely negotiable salary expectation.
I will be waiting for your affirmation and look forward for a call from you soon.
Thanks and regards,
Top Sample Letters terms:
- application for lecturing job
- application letter for the post of lecturer
- how to write letter for the post of lecturer
- how to write application letter for the post of a lecturer in a nigerian university
- how to write application form to the post of lecturer
- format of application for requesting for applying for a course
- applications for lecturing job in polytechnic sample letter
- application letter for the post of lecturer in engineering college for fresher
- application letter for the post of assistance lecturer
- sample application letter for a lecturing job