30th July 2010
Mr. Tom Atkinson,
AZG Pvt. Ltd.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you for the loss of the agreed purchase order. Our records indicate that your order was placed on 28-6-2010 and the shipment on 20-7-2010. As we were facing problems in the production of goods due to shortage of the raw material, we were unable to send them to you according to schedule.
We are sorry for the unexpected cancellation of your order and have taken the matter with our management and with our supplies department in order to ensure that a problem of this nature does not repeat.
Again, we apologize for the loss of the said order and the inconvenience that it has caused to you. As one of our valued customers, your satisfaction is our primary concern and we therefore hope that you bear with us on this occasion.
Assuring you of our very best services at all times hereafter.
A. D. Jones,
Customer Service Manager,
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample letter for shortage of material
- product shortage letter
- apology letter for cash shortage
- apology letter for products sample
- apology letter to customer for shortage
- •sample letter shortage of products
- product shortage customer letter sample
- letters of apology for the stock shortage
- sample letter for shortage
- explanation letter for shortage