A letter of announcement is a letter that announces a special event or occasion that people need to be aware of. It could be for a special sale, a concert, or even a birthday party. Letters of announcement are usually informal, and state in clear, concise terms what the event is and what further action should be taken by the recipient.
- The letter of announcement should be printed on letter head of the company. Mention your name, address and contact details.
- The objective of the letter is to announce about the event. It should be direct, clear and concise manner. Write the details about the event. The tone in the letter should be soft and create joyous mood among the readers.
- Date is a must in an announcement letter. That can be used for further reference and correspondence.
- The letter should be short and to the point.
- The letter should not have spelling and grammatical error
- Add some excitement to your letter – make people want to read it
- Use simple terms – don’t make it to complicated
- You can add your business information to the letter template such as your name, business address and recipient information.