Mr. Gadin Gavaskar
Young Leaders Society
Whitefield – Sarjapur Road
January 21, 2011
Mr. Radhak Sastri
Kundanahalli, Marathahalli Colony
Dear Mr. Sastri ,
As president of the Young Leaders Society, I am proud to inform you that you have been accepted as a new member of our organization. We have carefully screened the batch of applicants and we deem your application to be worthy for acceptance. Your credentials are certainly distinguishable.
Our organization is composed of members who value academic excellence together with leadership. Your application immediately caught our attention as you have exceptional grades and are also the president of your school student council. It is your characteristics that we look for in members and we know that you will bring more pride to our organization.
Please attend the formal induction of you as a new member on January 31, 2011 at the organization office. Welcome to the organization!
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample letters to grade school
- acceptance letter to a student council club
- sample of President of organisations report
- letter of acceptance vp
- sample letter inviting a president of an organization
- acceptance letter for student counsil members
- sample letter to remove non for profit president
- sample application letter for president
- letter of invitation to the president of an organization
- dear john letters for job applicants