Mr. Gadin Gavaskar
Young Leaders Society
Whitefield – Sarjapur Road
January 21, 2011
Mr. Radhak Sastri
Kundanahalli, Marathahalli Colony
Dear Mr. Sastri ,
As president of the Young Leaders Society, I am proud to inform you that you have been accepted as a new member of our organization. We have carefully screened the batch of applicants and we deem your application to be worthy for acceptance. Your credentials are certainly distinguishable.
Our organization is composed of members who value academic excellence together with leadership. Your application immediately caught our attention as you have exceptional grades and are also the president of your school student council. It is your characteristics that we look for in members and we know that you will bring more pride to our organization.
Please attend the formal induction of you as a new member on January 31, 2011 at the organization office. Welcome to the organization!
Top Sample Letters terms:
- student organization acceptance letter
- student council acceptance letters
- student council acceptance letter
- scholarship acceptance letter to applicants
- sample letter of job applicant acceptance
- sample letter of acceptance for grade school
- Employer Acceptance Letters to Applicants
- applicant acceptance letter
- acceptance letter to the applicant for a job interview example
- acceptance letter into student councel