Requesting Discount Information
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
[STATE NATURE OF YOUR FIRM AND THE NEED FOR THE RECIPIENT’S PRODUCT/SERVICES, ex. As small manufacturing firm, specializing in the production of air conditioners for use in automobiles, we are in the process of selecting a compressor supplier.] Accordingly, we are interested in your [products / services].
Could you please, then, send us any information you would deem relevant to our decision in choosing a supplier? Before we decide upon one, however, we would also be interested in the types of discounts you are willing to offer for the volume we foresee to order in the future.
Your timely response would be greatly appreciated.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Draf Mail to Suppliers Requesting Invoices
- request for discount letter
- request for discount example
- request discount supplier letter
- request discount letter
- request discount from supplier letter
- letter to request for a discount
- How to write an employee discount request email
- due to expired datesample sales descont letter requesting
- write letter to supplier request discount of services