In the sample accountant (senior) resume there is a brief description of applicant’s strong qualifications and educational background.
Kansas city, MO.
Senior Financial Analyst(May, 1990 to Present) Allstate Insurance company, Kansas city, MO.
- Helped manager in preparing financial statements and reports.
- Examine job of staff accountant and approve journal ledger for data entry.
- Support in preparing and maintaining budgets using Excel and Word for Windows.
- Developed annual budgets for Allstate Insurance company.
- Helped outside auditor in doing audit process.
Senior Accountant (March 1989 to July, 1990)
George k.Baum & company.
- Coordinated in all aspects of monthly closings and financial reporting.
- Supervised staff of 3 (Accounts receivable, Accounts payable, general ledger, payroll).
- Prepared Balance sheet, reconciliation statements including inventory.
- Performed investigative analysis regarding profit and loss account.
Staff Accountant(March 1987 to July 1989)
Kansas City Ballet, Missouri.
- Processed accounts payable entries.
- Assisted in company accounting reconciliations.
- Worked for completion of sales tax filings.
- Keep track of petty cash accounts.
- Worked with vendors to make sure that accurate sales tax rates are charged.
- Assisted other team members of accounting department when required.
- Master of Science in Accountancy, expected completion August, 1993
Kansas Wesleyan University, Kansas, MO.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management, December, 1986
Southwestern College, Kansas, MO.
- Excel, Lotus 1-2-3 (Windows),
- Solomon General Ledger,