Announcement Regarding Theft and Security in Office
To: ALL STAFF
From: [YOUR NAME]
Date: [DATE, ex. July 5, 1998]
Subject: Thefts in Office
There has been a recent increase in the number of thefts in the office. Although we have in place extensive security measures to prevent unauthorized access to our premises, we must all take preventative measures to ensure the safekeeping of company property and personal belongings.
Please observe the following guidelines:
1. Do not leave any valuables unattended at your work station.
2. Before leaving each day, store away any belongings that might be of interest to a would-be thief.
3. Keep your filing cabinets and drawers locked in the evenings.
4. Immediately report to your manager any person whom you feel does not have authorization to be in the office.
5. Do not provide anyone else your passwords or security access codes.
If we all work together and observe these measures, we can reduce the incidence of theft in the office.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Letter to authorize a Person
- Letter to Employees regarding Theft
- theft in the workplace memo
- Theft of Service Letter
- letter to residents regarding theft
- letter to residents regarding theft and trash
- letter from company about current thefts
- thief in the work place memo
- sample memo regarding unauthorised personnel entering premises