Invitation to Join Association/Club
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
Your [QUALIFYING ATTRIBUTE(S), ex. background in the field of finance] [has / have] prompted us to invite you to attend [MEETING, ex. our monthly financial professionals’ meeting].
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is [NAME, ex. Jill Jones] and I am the [POSITION, ex. president] of [CLUB/ASSOCIATION, ex. The Association of Financial Professionals]. [MENTION BACKGROUND OF CLUB/ASSOCIATION AND WHAT IT OFFERS, ex. For the past twelve years, our association has provided a forum for professionals in the field of finance to get together and discuss their opinions, suggestions and beliefs. We offer many benefits, such as our exclusive newsletter, The Art of Finance.]
[MENTION MEETING SCHEDULE, ex. I have taken the liberty of enclosing a brochure and meeting schedule. Feel free to attend any engagement which best suits your schedule] I’m certain you will be pleased with the benefits our [club / association] offers.
Feel free to call me at XXX-XXXX if you have any questions I can answer. Thank you for your time.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Association Letter Samples
- how to respond to an formal invitation to join a club
- invitation letter to join country club
- Invitation sample letter to join an association
- invitation to join a club
- invitation to join club letter
- letter samples asking people to join a club
- letter to invite children to visit sports club