Notifying Bank Of Removal Of Signing Officer
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, BANK AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
We have recently removed [NAME AND TITLE OF SIGNING OFFICER BEING REMOVED, ie. Sara Smith, Controller] as a signing officer on our Account No. [ACCOUNT NO., ex. 12345678] effective immediately. Any checks or other account authorizations signed by [him / her] bearing a date on or after the date of this letter should not be honoured.
Please amend your records forthwith.
Please note that all other signing officers, as per your records, remain the same.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample letter to add signer to company bank account
- remove officer name from bank account letter
- example of letter removing people
- letter to bank to remove signer
- letter to remove signer from bank account
- singature bank letter delete
- letter to add signer to bank account
- examples of letter to bank to remove signatory
- example removal of person from bank account
- example letter of removal of authorised sigantories