22nd march 2009
New Line firm
Dear Mr Geller,
This letter is a statement letter of your salary. It includes the entire information regarding your salary. Thus we request you to go through it before proceeding with the salary statement.
There has been an increase in your basic pay in accordance with the new government pay commission. This increase has been 5% to your basic pay. Besides the basic pay, you have been given additional allowances such as rent, food, travel and health care and family support.
However there have been 3 complaints this month of your tardiness and thus we are forced to deduct 2 % of your basic pay. We do hope that you shall pay heed in future and not repeat this mistake again. We hope that you shall bring to our notice any discrepancy in the statement.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- salary statement
- Payroll Discrepancy Letter
- sample of descripancy letter regarding payroll
- examples of a wage statement letter
- sample letter salary discrepancy
- salary payment statement
- example of statement of wages letter
- examples of statement of increase in salary
- employee cash salary written statement
- wage statement cover letter