22nd January 2010
New Line firm
New Line Street
Dear Mr Malcolm,
The reason for writing this letter to you is to notify you about my present financial situation and offer evidence of my capability to keep pace with my monetary obligations.
I am employed full time since last 3 years. Enclosed with the letter are suitable documents to satisfy my claim along with my gross income.
I have also provided details of my earnings and expenses to make obvious that I am wholly capable to meet the criteria for a new loan for a new car in the amount of 40,000$.
Please let me know if you have any queries. I am grateful to you for taking the time to mull over this request and hope that you shall sanction my loan.
I declare that the information given above is correct and not false, to my knowledge.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Financial Statement Cover Letter
- financial statement letter sample
- letter of financial support
- sample financial report letter
- Personal Financial Statement Letter
- Examples of Company financial letter
- example for letter financial university
- credit reporting language for financial statement letters
- statement of financial status letter
- church financial statement cover letter