To Prospective Client Following Up On Meeting – Aggressive Tone
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
Thank you for taking the time to meet with us last week.
During our meeting, you impressed upon us that the [YOUR OCCUPATION, ex. Advertising Agency] representing your interests will have a significant impact upon your public image. At [NAME OF FIRM, ex. Barnes and Associates], we pride ourselves as being a “solution driven” firm. We can confidently say that we will make every effort possible to achieve your timing commitments, budgetary restrictions and other requirements. In short, we offer quality services at competitive prices. We will also apply our innovative approach to problem solving to assist you to meet your corporate objectives, without compromising your interests.
We are very anxious to develop a relationship with you and we would be grateful for any opportunity to enable us to earn your confidence in our services. I can personally assure you that your business is very meaningful to our office and will receive the highest degree of attention and that your confidence in us will not be misplaced.
We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample letter to prospective client
- sample letter of legal action
- sample letter to prospective clients
- cover letter to prospective client
- sample letter for prospective client
- sample letter for prospective clients
- sample letter to potential client
- thank you letter to a prospective client
- introduction letter to potential clients sample
- sample marketing thank you letter after meeting prospective client