7th August 2010,
Mr. James Mathhew
ABC Company Inc,
As you know that today is my last day with this organization I would like to thank you for all your support and coordination. I have made my career and a good part of my life here and I know I shall be taking many good memories from me even as I leave. I shall miss you and all other team-members badly.
Before I go, I want to let you know how much I have enjoyed my time here. Thank you for your support, patience and friendship over the past years. I have enjoyed my tenure here and I am really thankful for having the opportunity to work with you and for the help that you have provided for me over the years.
I have learned a great deal from you and will miss you a lot. It is a great pleasure for me to have worked with you. You can contact me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org or at my personal number- 098-876-786. Please keep in touch. Once again thanks for everything that you have done for me.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- retirement letter to colleagues
- retirement letters to coworkers
- letter to a colleague who is retiring
- retirement letters to colleagues
- retirement letter to colleague
- retirement letter from employee to collegues
- miss you examples for friend
- letter of friendship and support
- letter for colleauge who is retiring
- best retirement letters to colleagues