A sample cover letter for nurse practitioner job.
Given below is a sample nurse practitioner resume cover letter. If you are applying for a nurse practitioner job, don’t forget to send such cover letter with it.
123, Park evenue
Boston, MA, 02123
September 23rd 2008
Ms. Sally Cook
Zeus Medical Services
329, East Street
San Francisco, CA 95419
Dear Ms. Cook,
I am enclosing my resume in response to your recent advertisement for a nurse practitioner in the Champaign News. Since 1990, I have worked in community clinics and would now like to make the change to working in a small group practice.
I believe that my qualifications fit the job requirements listed in your ad. Let me highlight a few of these qualifications:
- The doctors at Allard and Benson gave me a very broad array of responsibilities, so I have experience diagnosing and treating many types of illnesses and injuries.
- I chaired the committee that developed a patient prevention and wellness training program and then directed this successful program.
- I have been commended for my interpersonal skills and my willingness to be a “team player.”
As you know, Holmgren and Associates has an excellent reputation in the medical community. (In fact, I have referred patients to you.) I would be proud to join your group and hope to hear from you in the near future.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- New Grad NP Cover Letter
- cover letter for np
- sample letter of APN job inquiry
- sample letter for apn job inquiry
- sample job letter for APN job inquiry
- nurse practitioner job inquiry letter
- new nurse practitioner cover letter
- new grad nurse practitioner cover letter
- New Grad FNP Cover Letter
- sample new NP announcement