A sample cover letter for mining engineer job.
Given below is a sample mining engineer resume cover letter. If you are applying for a mining engineer job, don’t forget to send such cover letter with it.
123, Park evenue
Boston, MA, 02123
September 23rd 2008
Ms. Sally Cook
Zeus Mining Company
395, East Street
San Francisco, CA 95327
Dear Ms. Cook,
In response to your recent advertisement in the Eugene Chronicle, please accept this letter and resume in application for the Mining Engineer II position currently available.
As you can see from my resume, I have worked in the field of miningengineering since 1988. Other qualifications include having identified one of Danner and Gaines Mining’s most profitable mines, supervisory experience in directing construction and extraction operations and extensive knowledge of State and Federal environmental protection regulations.
Given these factors and my years of successful work as a Mining Engineer I, I believe I more than fulfill the job requirements listed for the Engineering II position.
I respect the quality of work done by Roberts Mining and would be honored to be part of your team. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample of application letters for mining camps
- application letter sample for mining company
- cover letter in mining without experience
- LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION CONSTRUCTION FIELD
- letter of application examples to run a mining camp
- mining engineer internship cover letter
- examples of cover letter for coal mines but no experience
- COVERING LETTERS FOR SENIOR MINING ENGINEER RESUME
- cover letter for applying for a mining job
- application letter for employment at mining company warehouse