A sample cover letter for dental hygienist job.
Given below is a sample dental hygienist resume cover letter. If you are applying for a dental hygienist job, don’t forget to send such cover letter with it.
123, Park evenue
Boston, MA, 02123
September 23rd 2008
Ms. Sally Cook
Zeus Dental Clinic
890, West Street
San Francisco, CA 95089
Dear Ms. Cook,
I am enclosing my resume in response to your advertisement for a dental hygienist in the Seattle Times.
In my current position, the dentists have entrusted me with considerable independent responsibility both in the office and in community outreach efforts. I am especially proud of the success of my monthly community clinics in teaching good dental hygiene and in increasing the number of new patients coming to the practice.
However, the approaching retirement of one of the dentists and the associated decrease in my case load mean that it is time for me to seek other opportunities. Redmond Dental Clinic has an excellent reputation for performing quality dentistry and providing sliding-fee services to lower income patients. I would very much like to be associated with this type of practice.
Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to talk with you in the near future.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Response to Retirement Letter
- examples of letters for dentists who are retiring introducing new dentist
- Dental Thank You Letter Examples
- dental hygienist thank you letter
- dental hygiene thank you letter
- dental hygienist resume cover letter
- writing a thank you email after a dental hygiene interview
- dental retirement letters
- dental hygiene thank you letter for job position
- Do I send a thank you card after a dental hygiene school interview?