A sample cover letter for dean of students job.
Given below is a sample dean of students resume cover letter. If you are applying for a dean of students job, don’t forget to send such cover letter with it.
123, Park evenue
Boston, MA, 02123
September 23rd 2008
Ms. Sally Cook
249, East Street
San Francisco, CA 95146
Dear Ms. Cook,
When I was on your campus last week, I saw the job posting for Dean of Students. I am therefore enclosing my resume for your review. As my resume indicates, I have held the Dean of Students position at Spencer College for over 10 years and the Student Affairs Coordinator position for the prior 4 years. In preparation for these positions, I earned a Master of Arts in Student Affairs from Columbia State University.
I believe that my experiences and accomplishments in these positions make me a strong candidate for a move to your open position. Let me highlight some of these accomplishments:
- I developed an excellent rapport with community leaders, allowing us to work together to provide a variety of student services.
- I also developed a successful program of student internships with local businesses.
- I helped increase the number of students participating in our Education Abroad Program.
I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you in the near future. If we haven’t spoken by the end of next week, I will contact you.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample of interest letter for Dean of a college
- sample letter of intent for dean of students position
- sample deans resume
- letter of interest for dean of students
- how to write a letter of interest for a dean of students position
- general cover letter for dean of students
- dean of student affairs cover letter
- cover letter to the dean of student services
- cover letter for dean position in a community college
- cover letter for a Dean of students position