Mr. Albert Hyde
Date: August 7, 2010
I am sorry to inform you that I am resigning from my position as sales manager at Webel Publishing. While the experience of working at your company was an enriching one, I am accepting a position that, I feel, will be better suited to my capacities.
Please accept this as my final announcement of my resignation, to become effective as on 5th October 2010. This should allow me sufficient time to complete my ongoing projects and make all the necessary preparations to handover my responsibilities.
I wish to thank you and this company for all the opportunities I got here, and I do appreciate the support and concern you have shown me. I wish the company continue success and should need arise do not hesitate to contact me.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- how to write a resignation letter to boss
- Sample Resignation Letter to Boss
- resignation email to boss
- how to write a quitting letter to your boss
- apology letter to boss for resignation
- personal resignation letter to boss
- resignation letter to boss
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss
- supervisor resignation letter
- resignation latter to manager