This is in reference the candidate, Akhil who has applied for the post of Sub-editor in your firm. I would like to let you know that the candidate worked under me as a proof reader for a period of two years and later got promoted to the level of Article writer and worked for 3 years. He is a workaholic, who is exceptionally good at his work. In these 5 years of his stay in my company, he did never give me a chance to complaint about any thing. In fact many of his articles have got good public applause.
So I personally refer the candidate for the post of sub-editor in your firm. I would be pleased to see him in the formidable position of sub-editor. I am sure, if given a chance, he would live up to your expectations.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample letter of complaint to employer
- reference letter from current employer
- sample letters of complaint to employer
- formal letter of complaint to employer template
- letter of complaint sample to employer
- sample letter of disappointment to employer
- recommendation letter from current employer
- letter of complaint to employer sample
- complaint letter to employer sample
- example of letter of complaint to employer