Aug 1st 2010
Mr. Justin Timberlake,
Department of Fine Arts,
21 Worker Avenue,
With regard to Professor Harris’s request, I am writing this recommendation letter on behalf of David Villa. David discussed with me recently about pursuing graduate studies at your University. His decision and strong will to continue his education is praiseworthy and it has driven me to write this letter. This decision might allow him to fulfill his dream.
I have worked with David Villa for more than a year. His creativity and decision making skills are unparalleled and he has impressed me the very day he approached me. He is constantly on the look to develop his skill and for new challenges round the clock. All his colleagues admire him and sometimes depend on his for his creativity. David is the youngest here at our organization and also very young to the industry.
Since the curriculum offered by The Harvard University is supposed to build on each student’s mettle, I am sure footed that David Villa will both grow from and give back to your program.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- scholarship recommendation letter from employer
- sample scholarship recommendation letter from employer
- recommendation letter from employer
- sample recommendation letter from employer
- reference letter for scholarship from employer
- reference letter from employer
- recommendation letter from employer for scholarship
- sample letter of recommendation from employer for scholarship
- scholarship letter of recommendation from employer
- sample reference letter from employer