Contact: <contact information>
<DATELINE>–<company name> regretfully announces that <employee name> will no longer be employed by the company after <termination date>. <last name>, who has spent <years employed> as <company name>’s <position>, will be moving on to other opportunities.
<why person is leaving>
A replacement for <employee name> has not been determined. For more information, please contact <contact person> at <contact number>.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- announcement of employee leaving
- sample letter of employee departure
- Announcement of Employee Leaving Company
- nice announcements that an employee is leaving the company
- employee leaving company announcement
- employee left letter to vendor
- employee leaving announcement sample
- employee no longer works here sample letter
- Employee Departure Announcement Sample
- SAMPLE LETTER OF NOTIFICATION YOU NO LONGER HAVE TIES WITH THE COMPANY