Contact: <contact information>
<DATELINE>–<company name> regretfully announces that <employee name> will no longer be employed by the company after <termination date>. <last name>, who has spent <years employed> as <company name>’s <position>, will be moving on to other opportunities.
<why person is leaving>
A replacement for <employee name> has not been determined. For more information, please contact <contact person> at <contact number>.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- announcement of employee leaving
- FREE LETTER SAMPLE TO INFORM THE EMPLOYEE IS NO LONG WITH COMPANY
- how to inform employees that someone is no longer with the company
- No Longer with Company Email
- Letter to announce Employee Departure
- letter for intimate the person left from company to customer
- company announcement of employee leaving
- How to announce an Employee Is Leaving
- examples of informing employees of an employee leaving company
- Announcement of Employee Leaving examples