Contact: <contact information>
<DATELINE>–<company name> regretfully announces that <employee name> will no longer be employed by the company after <termination date>. <last name>, who has spent <years employed> as <company name>’s <position>, will be moving on to other opportunities.
<why person is leaving>
A replacement for <employee name> has not been determined. For more information, please contact <contact person> at <contact number>.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- announcement of employee leaving
- employee no longer works here sample letter
- employee leaving company announcement
- employee left letter to vendor
- SAMPLE LETTER OF NOTIFICATION YOU NO LONGER HAVE TIES WITH THE COMPANY
- sample letter of employee departure
- sample template company email to employees announcing an employee leaving
- sample letter to announce employee leaving
- employee leaving announcement sample
- letter employee no longer with company