Contact: <contact information>
<DATELINE>–<company name> regretfully announces that <employee name> will no longer be employed by the company after <termination date>. <last name>, who has spent <years employed> as <company name>’s <position>, will be moving on to other opportunities.
<why person is leaving>
A replacement for <employee name> has not been determined. For more information, please contact <contact person> at <contact number>.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- announcement of employee leaving
- Letter to announce Employee Departure
- No Longer with Company Email
- sample letter of employee leaving company
- Announcing Employee Leaving Email Examples
- company announcement of employee leaving
- letter announcing employee leaving
- employee departure announcement
- Announcement Employee Leaving Company
- no longer with the company announcement