1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
07 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I just wanted to take a second to welcome you to our neighborhood. I live in the house at <address>, and have been in the neighborhood for <years>. It’s always nice to see a fresh face in the neighborhood. I think you’ll find that we have a quiet, family-oriented community here.
I know that moving is a very hectic and stressful experience, so I won’t take up too much of your time. However, if you should need help with anything or need a referral to a local store, doctor, or repair person, I hope you’ll feel free to give me a call. My phone number is <phone number>.
I look forward to getting to know you better in the coming months and years. Once again, welcome!
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters terms:
- letter for repaire
- how to write a welcome to the neighborhood note
- sample message of thanks to neighborhood
- suggestions for welcome to the neighborhood letter
- Welcome to Neighborhood Letter
- welcome to the neighborhood letter
- welcome to the neighborhood notes