1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
07 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I am writing to ask that you please clean up your yard. Ours is a respectable, presentable neighborhood, one in which pride of ownership is evident in each piece of property. When even one yard is allowed to become overgrown and unsightly, it distracts from the overall appearance of the entire neighborhood, resulting in lower property values for us all. Also, I’m sure you’re aware of the health hazard an overgrown yard presents. Tall weeds and out of control grass invite rats and other disease-ridden rodents to take up residence where they would otherwise never think of living.
I don’t mean to be a pest and I want to help in any way that I can. If you need to borrow a few tools to help you get your yard shaped up, you have only to ask. Thank you for your understanding and immediate attention to this request.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample request letter for pest control
- demand letter for neighbor to clean exterior of house
- example letter asking tenants to maintain thier lawns
- LETTER TO NEIGHBOR ABOUT GRASS BEING TO HIGH
- letter to neighbour about overgrown garden
- letter to trashy neighbor
- permission letter to clean garage
- sample recommedation letters for exterminator