Demand for Payment, Strong Tone
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
This letter will serve as formal notice to you that you are in default of your obligation to repay the sum of [AMOUNT OWING, ex. $5,000.00] which was advanced to you on [DATE OF ORIGINAL ADVANCE, ie. January 1, 1996].
This amount has been overdue since [DATE OF MATURITY TO PAYMENT OBLIGATION, ex. April 30, 1998] and you have failed to repay the same despite repeated requests for payment by our us.
Unless payment of the above amount is received by us in full within ten (10) days of the date of this letter, we will have no alternative but to exercise whatever rights and remedies we have under the law to enforce such payment, including but not limited to institution of legal proceedings against you to recover the above amount, together with accrued interest and legal expenses.
Kindly govern yourself accordingly.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones
Top Sample Letters terms:
- demand for payment letter
- demand for payment letter sample
- letter of demand for payment
- strong collection letter sample
- CD Maturity Notice Sample
- sample letter of demand for non payment
- sample demand letter for payment
- first demand for payment letter
- examples of maturity notice
- demand for payment letter sample strong tone