1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
06 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I am in receipt of your letter dated <date>. Please be advised that I dispute that I am liable for the damage you allege I caused, because <reasons>. Accordingly, I will not be paying for the repairs referenced in your letter.
If you would like to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to contact me.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters terms:
- letters for disputed matters from loss adjusters
- dispute letters about property damage
- how to request payment for damage done to property in letter?
- Property Damage Claim Letter Sample
- sample letter for claiming property
- sample notes on a claim for Home property daamge
- Sample Notice of Claim Letter for damages
- stollen property claim letter against security company