1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
06 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
Because I have had no response from you to my letters of <insert date> and <insert date>, I have had no choice but to seek relief from the court for the property damage you caused. Accordingly, I have filed a complaint with the Small Claims Court. As you will note from the complaint, this case has been scheduled for hearing on <hearing date>.
If, prior to the court’s hearing date, you would like to settle this matter, I would be happy to discuss a resolution with you. If, however, I do not hear from you, or if we are unable to reach an agreeable settlement of this dispute, I am prepared to present my case to the judge.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters terms:
- cover letter for a complaint
- wrting examples of a smalll calim complaint
- complaint cover letter
- cover letter for a civil complaint
- My house is small sample letter
- small claims court letter sample
- Small Claims Court Letter Template
- small cover letter sample