July 22, 2010.
Wellington National High School,
My ward, Ben olive, of 5th standard, studying in your school, bearing the roll number 16708037 could not attend the classes from 6th July to 21 July 2010, as he was suffering from fever and chicken pox. My family doctor has advised him for bed rest. Though the temperature has subsided, I didn’t send him to school as chicken pox is a communicable disease and there is always the fear of its spread. My son was under the medical supervision of my family doctor, Dr. Edward, who assures his good health now. He completed the medical course of vaccines prescribed by the doctor.
This letter is to request you to kindly grant him medical leave for 15 days. Attached with this letter is the medical certificate issued by the doctor.
Father of Ben Olive.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- school leave letter for fever
- leave letter to hm from teacher
- chicken pox leave
- Leave Application to Teacher
- leave application to the teacher
- vacation sample letter to teacher
- leave letter to teacher
- leave letter to the class teacher in indian format
- letter to parent about teacher medical leave
- medical leave letter chickenpox