10th August 2010,
Mr. Robert Thomas
Dear Mr. Robert,
I am very sad to inform you that my father expired this morning, of a sudden cardiac attack. This has been a huge shock to me. Even yesterday day night also he was keeping good health and showed no signs of any illness. When I woke him up today morning I found him without pulse. The doctor came and confirmed that he was no more. I am utterly broken down by this unexpected catastrophe.
As a son, it would be last responsibility to bid a good farewell to my father and to carry on with the funeral work. On 13th, I am arranging a prayer service in my father’s memory. Hence, I am requesting you to grant me leave for 5 days. It will also take some time for me to come out of this misery. So kindly grant me leave.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- leave application for grandmother expired
- grandfather expired leave letter
- leave letter for father illness
- leave letter for condolence
- leave application letter for father illness
- condolence leave letter
- leave letter for grandmother expired
- leave application for father expired
- leave letter for grandfather expired
- grandmother expired