5th August 2010,
Mr. Rupert Wolfe,
Protext Company Inc,
Very warm greetings. This is to inform you that I would not be able to resume my work from 10th of August as intimated earlier. You have known earlier that I had an accident and my ankle got fractured. Initially the doctors prescribed bed rest for one month. But due to no good signs of recovery, they are asking me to keep taking rest for another month. So would like to extend my medical leave for 30 more days.
I know that this would result in piling up of my work, so I have delegated some part to my colleague and the rest I would complete as soon as I resume to work. I will always be available, in case of any queries related to my work.
Attached with this letter are the necessary medical reports of my present health.
Sr. Accounts Manager.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- leave extension letter
- Extension Letter for FMLA
- sick rest extension letter demo
- sample of extension letter writing
- sample letter for extension of leave
- sample letter extending medical leave
- sample fmla extension letter
- medical leave extension letter
- letter extending non-FMLA leave of absence
- warning give to extension of leave