Warning #1: Bad Performance
To: [NAME, ex. John Smith]
From: [YOUR NAME]
Date: [DATE, ex. July 5, 1998]
Subject: [NATURE OF BAD BEHAVIOR, ex. Cost overruns at the Western Division plant]
We value your work with us as an employee, and we hope we can continue procuring your services on mutually-beneficial terms. As we discussed on [DATE, ex. June 10, 1998], our chief objective is to [GOAL NOT MET, ex. reduce costs at our Western Division Plant]. Indeed, this is precisely why we procured your expertise.
You will understand, hence, that I become concerned when I hear of [STATE NATURE OF BAD PERFORMANCE, ex. significant cost overruns in that division]. I know you to be an extremely skilled, able and experienced individual. For this reason, I am completely confident in your ability to [GOAL, ex. turn this plant around and eliminate the cost overruns].
[FIRST NAME, ex. John], I understand the nature of your work is not easy. In fact, we hired you exactly because we knew of you abilities to handle tough situations. I want you to know that I will stand behind you and aid you in any way I can.
Please contact me if there is something I can do for you.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- negative performance review letter sample
- sample letter for bad performance
- a negative employee performance letter
- examples of comments to a bad job performance review
- letter of bad appraisal
- letters about bad performance
- memo reporting bad work performance
- negative performance report sample
- negative performance review examples letters