Notify Employee of Performance Review, Request Input
M E M O R A N D U M
To: [NAME OF EMPLOYEE]
From: [NAME OF SENDER]
Date: [DATE OF MEMORANDUM]
Subject: PERFORMANCE REVIEW
We have scheduled your annual performance review for [TIME AND DATE OF REVIEW, ex. 3:00 p.m. on January 15, 1999].
I will be conducting your review this year. In anticipation of the meeting, please provide me, as soon as possible, with any information which you wish to be brought to the company’s attention regarding your performance this year, which you feel requires consideration by us.
I look forward to meeting with you.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- memorandum request letter
- sales performance letter sample
- sample letter for poor sales performance
- performance review meeting letter
- sample letter of poor sales performance
- appraisal letter for employee sample
- memorandum application letter
- invite performance review meeting
- performance appraisal request letter sample
- sample performance evaluation letter