Memorandum to Staff Keep Supply Room Clean
M E M O R A N D U M
To: ALL STAFF
From: [NAME OF SENDER]
Date: [DATE OF MEMORANDUM]
Subject: RECYCLING CONTAINERS
I have recently noticed that it is becoming increasingly difficult to maintain cleanliness and order in the supply room.
It is in everyone’s interest to keep the supply room neat and tidy. I would like to remind all staff that when using the supply room, it is your obligation to ensure that the room is left in the same state of cleanliness as when you entered it.
Your anticipated co-operation is greatly appreciated.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- no obligation letter
- how to word memo on leaving conference room clean
- memo to satff regardong kitchen cleanliness
- memo to clean supply room
- Samples of staff being written up for keeping the vehicles clean
- memo to staff regarding cleaning
- letter to maintain cleanliness
- sample clean up letter
- letter sample to maintain cleanliness
- office cleanliness letter