Memorandum to Staff Keep Supply Room Clean
M E M O R A N D U M
To: ALL STAFF
From: [NAME OF SENDER]
Date: [DATE OF MEMORANDUM]
Subject: RECYCLING CONTAINERS
I have recently noticed that it is becoming increasingly difficult to maintain cleanliness and order in the supply room.
It is in everyone’s interest to keep the supply room neat and tidy. I would like to remind all staff that when using the supply room, it is your obligation to ensure that the room is left in the same state of cleanliness as when you entered it.
Your anticipated co-operation is greatly appreciated.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- maintain cleanliness at office by staff
- bathroom cleanliness HR policy
- sample letter on office cleanliness
- sample memo kitchen cleanliness
- sample letter for supply
- sample letter for school firstaid washroom cleaniness
- How to request employees to keep the supply closet organized and neat
- cleanliness memo
- sample cleanliness letters
- sample memo notice for office cleanliness