Memorandum to Staff Keep Supply Room Clean
M E M O R A N D U M
To: ALL STAFF
From: [NAME OF SENDER]
Date: [DATE OF MEMORANDUM]
Subject: RECYCLING CONTAINERS
I have recently noticed that it is becoming increasingly difficult to maintain cleanliness and order in the supply room.
It is in everyone’s interest to keep the supply room neat and tidy. I would like to remind all staff that when using the supply room, it is your obligation to ensure that the room is left in the same state of cleanliness as when you entered it.
Your anticipated co-operation is greatly appreciated.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- no obligation letter
- memo to clean supply room
- sample clean up letter
- how to word memo on leaving conference room clean
- memo to staff regarding cleaning
- memo to satff regardong kitchen cleanliness
- ◾memo to staff to keep office clean
- example of an email to staff about toilet cleanliness
- Dirty unkept kitchen memo
- how to remind staff to keep the break room clean