Memorandum to Staff Keep Supply Room Clean
M E M O R A N D U M
To: ALL STAFF
From: [NAME OF SENDER]
Date: [DATE OF MEMORANDUM]
Subject: RECYCLING CONTAINERS
I have recently noticed that it is becoming increasingly difficult to maintain cleanliness and order in the supply room.
It is in everyone’s interest to keep the supply room neat and tidy. I would like to remind all staff that when using the supply room, it is your obligation to ensure that the room is left in the same state of cleanliness as when you entered it.
Your anticipated co-operation is greatly appreciated.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- how to write a memo to staff about closet cleanliness
- cleanliness letter
- Workplace Cleanliness Sample Memo
- memo examples for keeping the breakroom clean
- staff lounge rules
- sample of a letter to keep the kitchen smart at work
- sample email to staff about leaving office doors open for cleaning
- example memo keep office clean
- email to employees to keep office toilet clean
- cleanliness office memo